10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Upper level next to Neiman Marcus
|Where to Park:||
West parking deck, enter mall on upper level W3.
For nearly two centuries, Brooks Brothers has defined American Style through fashion innovation, fine quality, unparalleled personal service, and exceptional value in their products.
Established in 1856, Burberry is a British brand with a heritage of innovation, craftsmanship and design.
Men's and women's apparel, accessories and home collections that have come to define American style.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading international fashion and lifestyle groups that offers a versatile range of products in menswear, womenswear, kidswear, eyewear, watches and fragrances. The brand world of HUGO Boss consists of the core brand Boss and the avant-garde brand HUGO.
Men's apparel, sportswear, footwear, accessories
BOSS Hugo Boss exclusively
See store for details.
Store credit/gift card
Mall gift card
HUGO BOSS is growing
For many years now, the Group has ranked among the global market leaders in superior fashions – and been progressively extending this position.
Today the fashion group generates sales of 1.75 billion EUR with a workforce of more than 10,000. Flanking highly developed product competence and excellent logistics as cornerstones of this continuing success is a global marketing network powered by a comprehensive knowledge of markets and consumers in over 100 countries.
Further indicators of the Group’s strength are the high number (over 1,500) of HUGO BOSS Stores operating worldwide, and the more than 6,500 other partner POS venues. Consistent, innovative visual merchandising and efficiently implemented marketing measures serve to reinforce the image of both the Group and its brands.
The BOSS and HUGO brands cover all the major fashion segments for men and women. Additional product groups such as shoes and accessories, fragrances, eyewear, children's wear, and watches complement the individual collections. This broad based and well structured platform enables HUGO BOSS to offer each of its target groups the fitting outfit for every occasion.
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
• Utilize effective communication skills in training and developing staff, delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving situations.
• Achieve positive results in top line sales, profit and loss management and inventory control.
• Establish a goal oriented selling culture that focuses on relationship selling, building a client base and exceptional service.
• Ensure standard operating procedures are executed and policies followed.
• Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
• BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
• 1 - 2 years of Specialty Retail Management experience
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and leadership skills
• Strong customer service and communication
• Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial
• Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
• High level of taste and sophistication consistent with the HUGO BOSS lifestyle philosophy
• Excellent knowledge of HUGO BOSS products
Qualified candidates please send your resume to: Shane_Lee@shops.hugoboss.com
Hugo Boss is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V)
Sign up for emails on sales, stores, events & more!