Back to Stores
View On Map
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Upper level near Neiman Marcus
|Where to Park:
West parking deck, enter mall on upper level W3.
Always on the forefront of fashion, BCBGMAXAZRIA offers premier collections of dresses, clothing, handbags, accessories, footwear and more for the confident, modern woman.
Women's apparel, accessories, shoes, handbags
Exchange or store credit within 10 days of purchase with tags attached and original receipt.
Accepted Payment Methods
Store credit/gift card
Mall gift card
- Assistant Manager/Full Time
Posted Jul 21st
Manage sales, profitability, people development, and visual presentation. Maintain the operational efficiency of the store. Consistently forecasts the needs of the store.
Reports directly to: Store Manager
Directly supervises: Key holder, Floor Supervisor, Personal Stylist, Sales Associate, Cashier, Stock Associate, Greeter
- Minimum one and a half-years experience as an Assistant Manager or a Key holder in specialty store Management.
- Strong selling, communication, organizational and supervisory skills are vital.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a demanding and continuously evolving environment.
- Flexibility in work schedule and hours due to the demands of the business.
- Desire to grow with BCBG Max Azria Group.
- Sales Management
- Maximize sales by analysis of store’s and Associates’ statistical performance, sets goals with Store Manager for each Sales Associate.
- Assists in the development of action plans to achieve each goal.
- Reinforces the standards of Customer Service and Clienteling.
- Consistently interacts and leads on the sales floor with staff and Customers.
- People Development and Communication
- Assist in identifying personnel needs.
- Recruit, hire, and develop Sales Associates that can represent and enhance BCBG Max Azria Group in behavior and character, while maintaining their personal sales.
- Provide consistent feedback and motivation.
- Communicate with store manager on a consistent basis.
- Train and develop the skills necessary for Sales Associates to grow and excel in their position.
- Visual Presentation and Merchandise Management
- Lead by example in maintaining the visual standards of the store.
- Learns to cater and adapt company directives to positively impact the sales volume of the store, taking into account assortment and clientele.
- Maintains an organized stockroom. Communicates assortment, stock level and maintenance needs to Store Manager.
- Maintains consistency in their store to comply with company standards on all policies and procedures.
- Train Associates on the importance of operational efficiency.
- Participates in quarterly inventories as directed by the Corporate Office.
- Manages payroll hours on a daily basis and all other controllable Expenses; protects company assets through reinforcement of loss prevention procedures
Bring resume to store or email cover letter & resume to email@example.com
Sign up for emails on sales, stores, events & more!